Located just 30 minutes from El Dorado Hills is a sanctuary of privacy that overlooks a Nature Conservancy, Mount Diablo and local Vineyards. Early California Style Residence and Guest House with Gated entry on 5.77 acres. Exterior features colored plaster/stucco, intricate stonework, Gladding McBean Roof Tiles and Copper Chimney Caps. Xeriscape Landscaping with multiple Patio’s, Courtyards & Fountains. Single Story with Travertine Stone Floors, Walls of Windows and Doors and is completely furnished.
This rustic retreat sits on a knoll overlooking Traverse Creek, surrounded by forest with casually landscaped year. This property provides a tranquil setting for a weekend getaway or a work-from-home residence. Satellite internet service allows worldwide contact while residing in a rural setting. Charming guest cottage is self contained and has been used as a rental or caretakers home. Pine floors, wood frame windows, skylights and wood burning fireplace make this home cozy and comfortable.
Chateau Trails is a perfect escape to peace and quiet- but still close to civilization.
The Estate Offers
• 38 acres of gardens, meadows, pastures, woods, ponds and trails. 62 additional acres available.
• Architecture: California Mediterranean design by Mark Gomm featuring columns and arches. Built in 1996, totally upgraded in 2012.
• 3,719 square foot main residence : 4/5 bedrooms, 4 baths, office, kitchen, atrium/dining, living room, pantry, laundry, 3 stall garage.
• 800 square feet guest cabin : 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, kitchen, living room, deck and spa. www.walkerscabin.com
• Extensive gardens, orchard, concrete pathways all with sierra foothills and canyon views.
• Entertainment Areas: 1/3 acre swimming pond, outdoor kitchen mezzanine and large picnic area
• Equestrian Facilitates: 1,300 square foot barn, arena, fenced pastures and 5 miles of groomed trails.
• Green Living: geothermal heat & air, solar panels, HURD windows and doors, whole house fan, skylights and ceiling fans, repurposed products in upgrade.
• Estate Entrance: custom automatic gate, flanked by column and trellis garden. Guest parking.
• Hardscape: stamped concrete courtyard, circular driveway, terraces and pathway
• Water: Public district plus wells, 15000 gallon holding tank, plus a 2500 gallon water storage and fire hydrant.
CELEBRITY CALIBRE ESTATE PROPERTY approx. 10 miles from Chico,California. Three T-1 telephone lines provide the highest level of Internet access for a Rural Retreat.Security features include fenced, gated and alarmed compound hidden from view on a County maintained paved road.Situated on 2.83ac, 5147 sq ft Mediterranian Villa rests comfortably on year round Butte Creek with Riparian Rights. A cantilever terrace runs the length of the house over the Creek. Oversize lighted Tennis Court. ALL SOLAR
Unique Estate Property in the Heart of Amador County’s Shenandoah Valley. Slump Block Wall surrounds an 8 acre compound providing total privacy.Cart Path meanders through the grounds that feature a woodland setting with Rock Out Croppings, Native Oaks, Orchard, Flower and Vegetable Garden. A 1000 sq ft barn/shop and an 1100 sq ft Caretakers House, a Pool House with Sauna & Bath are also on the property. Main House has 5 en suite bedrooms,Formal Living & Dining Rooms in just under 5000 sq ft.
Click to see the virtual tour.
Single story JTS home built in 2003 and meticulously maintained.Large lot features fenced in-ground pool with waterfall.Large patio area accessible from Kitchen or Family Room.Low maintenance landscape. Gated Courtyard with Fireplace is accessible from front bedroom or living room. High ceilings, wide hallways and many windows increase feeling of space and light.Large Island in Kitchen has a dining bar. Butlers pantry between Kitchen and Formal Dining area.CAT 5 and Alarm wired.Pool is 9′deep.
Welcome to SUMMERHILL. This private, gated Estate is just 10 minutes from Sutter Creek, 30 minutes to El Dorado Hills and under 2 hours from the East Bay. More than 15 acres of peace and tranquility close to amenities. California Ranch style home is Adobe Brick with Spanish Tile Roof. Remodeled in 2003 with barrel walls, imperfect smooth plaster, crown molding, tile and slate floors, TimberTech decking and Anderson Gliding windows and doors. Two bed/two bath Guest Cottage. 360 Views! Great Internet connectivity.
Price Reduction on this Cottage Style home close to downtown Chico and the University. Original Ribbon Oak Floors have been refinished, construction is Lathe and Plaster and almost everything is original. Partial basement and large lot with detached Garage. Three Bedrooms and Two baths, Kitchen, Dining, Living, Laundry in 1830 sq ft. Commercial potential. Has A/C, great floor plan and stainless appliances. Bedrooms are large with two upstairs and one down.