Built in the 1930’s by the founder of the Piggly Wiggly grocery chain this magnificent and “true” Hacienda is Historical in size and importance. Just under 9000 sq ft in the Main House featuring 9 bedrooms , 9.5 bathrooms, formal dining, formal living rooms, library, kitchen with Butler’s Pantry and Breakfast Nook, walk-in box, indoor laundry (as well as a separate building) and a Grand Entry off the sweeping porch. There is a 1200 sq ft caretaker’s house on the property. Water is supplied by an Artisan Well that feeds into a 5000 gallon pressurized holding tank. A second well and holding tank provide irrigation water. The property consists of 100 virtually flat acres and is Gated and Fenced. Just two hours from the East Bay.
5 Miles of Groomed Riding/Driving Trails directly accessible from the property that is just 3 miles from the Historic Gold Discovery site of Coloma, the South Fork of the American River and Coloma State Park. Charming 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath Miner’s Cabin with modern comforts including 800 sq ft of outsoor living space plus Hot Tub. Enjoy peace and quiet, spectacular Mountain Views while being just 30 minutes from Placerville and Hwy 50 with all amenities. Easy access to Sacramento, Lake Tahoe and the San Francisco Bay Area. This home has been used as a successful Vacation Rental property. Live here, Vacation here or rent it out while you are away. Located in El Dorado County which is known for abundant riding trails, a Horse Lovers Dream!
Popular Horse and Cattle Area in Northern California located minutes form the town of Wallace and the South Shore of Camanche Lake. Be in Lodi in under 30 minutes and in Sacramento in an hour. This property is set up as a Boarding, Training and Breeding Facility. Barn has 12 Interior Stalls, 8 Exterior Stalls, 5 Turn out Stalls. Indoor Arena is 80′ x 150′ and has compost footing and overhead sprinklers. Show Barn was built on a granite base with a cement floor. Stalls have rubber matts, swing out feeder doors, misting system and automatic fly system. Barn has 4″ metal roof, Glue Lam Trusses, Ceiling Fans, Sky Lights, Gutters and Lights. A 2500 gallon water tank that is gravity. Please see Tour for more
Located just 30 minutes from El Dorado Hills is a sanctuary of privacy that overlooks a Nature Conservancy, Mount Diablo and local Vineyards. Early California Style Residence and Guest House with Gated entry on 5.77 acres. Exterior features colored plaster/stucco, intricate stonework, Gladding McBean Roof Tiles and Copper Chimney Caps. Xeriscape Landscaping with multiple Patio’s, Courtyards & Fountains. Single Story with Travertine Stone Floors, Walls of Windows and Doors.
Chateau Trails is a perfect escape to peace and quiet- but still close to civilization.
The Estate Offers
• 18 acres of gardens, meadows, pastures, woods, ponds and trails. 62 additional acres available.
• Architecture: California Mediterranean design by Mark Gomm featuring columns and arches. Built in 1996, totally upgraded in 2012.
• 3,719 square foot main residence : 4/5 bedrooms, 4 baths, office, kitchen, atrium/dining, living room, pantry, laundry, 3 stall garage.
• 800 square feet guest cabin : 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, kitchen, living room, deck and spa. www.walkerscabin.com
• Extensive gardens, orchard, concrete pathways all with sierra foothills and canyon views.
• Entertainment Areas: 1/3 acre swimming pond, outdoor kitchen mezzanine and large picnic area
• Equestrian Facilitates: 1,300 square foot barn, arena, fenced pastures and 5 miles of groomed trails.
• Green Living: geothermal heat & air, solar panels, HURD windows and doors, whole house fan, skylights and ceiling fans, repurposed products in upgrade.
• Estate Entrance: custom automatic gate, flanked by column and trellis garden. Guest parking.
• Hardscape: stamped concrete courtyard, circular driveway, terraces and pathway
• Water: Public district plus wells, 15000 gallon holding tank, plus a 2500 gallon water storage and fire hydrant.
Price Reduction on this Cottage Style home close to downtown Chico and the University. Original Ribbon Oak Floors have been refinished, construction is Lathe and Plaster and almost everything is original. Partial basement and large lot with detached Garage. Three Bedrooms and Two baths, Kitchen, Dining, Living, Laundry in 1830 sq ft. Commercial potential. Has A/C, great floor plan and stainless appliances. Bedrooms are large with two upstairs and one down.